Experience of divine grace abroad

Experience of divine grace abroad

I had gone to Japan at the invitation of a famous Organisation (C.H.E.T.O.). Being the President of "Sasmi Co-operative Society, India", I was invited. I toured a number of places in Japan, Thailand, Indonesia and Singapore. At Bangkok, I had an amazing experience. I went to a nightclub with my friends and saw a scene that shook me deeply. Young men and women were dancing naked for sexual satisfaction. Exposed to this horrible perversity, I began to doubt God's grace. Those young women have to do this kind of extremely abhorrent work just to make a living hurt me deeply. At that time, I suddenly remembered my Gurudev, Sant Sri Asaramji Maharaj. Immediately I went into deep trance. My Gurudev appeared and pressed one of my nerves and talked to me. A sweet and soothing sensation went through my whole being. My mind went into a tranquil state. When I finally regained my consciousness, I felt that the storm was subsided. Only peace prevailed.

I returned to Surat on 6th March, 1980. Immediately I went to have his darsan. Seeing my Guruji, I recollected the whole scene of that event that took place at Bangkok and I broke into tears of joy and gratitude. Guruji takes care of his disciples even if they are thousands of miles away. Seeing me, Guruji smiled gently. Saints have mind-boggling supernormal powers, which the scientist and psychologists cannot understand or explain.

People wonder how could Lord Krishna have imparted the lengthy teachings of the 'Bhagvadgita' on the battlefield ? I believe, I too received instant guidance and succour in the hour of need in a far off country, at Bangkok. Arjuna must have received answers to his questions by the grace of Sri Krishna. Atheists, who call the Gita a mythology, probably, have not had the good fortune of receiving the grace of a seer-saint like my Gurudev. Whenever I recall the sublimating divine power of My Gurudev, I am filled with deep peace and divine bliss.

Jayantilcil B. Vczdivi7la

President, Sasmi Co-operative Soc.

Bi7laft road, Su-rat, Gujarat (India)

No comments: